Saturday, 11 December 2010

Cant sleep..

So this lack of sleep is becoming a regular occourance it doesnt bother me so much apart from then i decide to be tired during the day and sleep  until the night time its a vicious circle. Everything is getting me down at the moment i feel like i dont even know ere to start. I miss home too much im not clever enough for uni.. I study Fine art, the painting aspect i love i have a great passion for but the accademic side i literally dont know were to begin its all there in my head but pen to paper it just doesnt come out. I did a bad thing and i hurt someone this still gets to me, why do we do thay? hurt the people we care for most. weird thing is they forgave me. Put the shoe on the other foot and i wouldnt have been able to do the same. For the last few months ive had an overwhelming feeling of failure that just seems stuck. i shake it off for brief moments..  

No comments:

Post a Comment